Erectile dysfunction is a common problem of aging men, but the recent lifestyle change has drastic impacts on the sexual life of men. The busy schedules, over burdened work and stress makes men vulnerable to sexual diseases. It is now the greatest fear of modern men and the psychological stress of being not able to get the erection only worsens the situation.
It is usually results in the restricted blood flow to the penile region. There are various health conditions that worsen the dysfunctionality and are as follows:
• Heart diseases- there are cases in which the erectile dysfunction is the prior symptom of serious heart problems like restricted blood vessels and atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries).
• Diabetes- chronic diabetes can damage the blood vessels making it difficult for the person to keep the erections.
• Psychological issues like depression and anxiety cause sexual problems especially related to erections.
• Obesity or over weight aggravates the erect dysfunctionality because of the hormonal changes and cardiovascular diseases. This can be treated without any treatment and just by changing the lifestyle towards the healthy one.
• Men having low level of testosterone also suffer from these diseases. A testosterone therapy also helps to increase the sex drive and sexual performance of the individual.
• Unhealthy lifestyle like heavy drinking and increased smoking with use of illegal drugs can make erectile dysfunction worse.
Erectile dysfunction is a common problem now days. Certain medication like Viagra, Cialis and Levitra might not help you loom 20 again, but helps in achieving a satisfying sex life. There are men for whom these medications are not a safe choice, but other options for the treatment work well for them. Consultation with your doctor is the best way to know about the treatment of your problem.
Different drugs are available online for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, but one must be careful while using them as mostly are scams and cause serious side effects. FDA approved drugs like Levitra, Cialis and Viagra are FDA approved and thus clearly state all the side effects of the product.